You can pay on your Financial Plus loan from another bank or credit union two different ways.
1. Loan Pay is an option that allows you to use a debit card from another institution to make your Financial Plus loan payment. To use Loan Pay, click here or click the Loan Pay box located at the bottom of our home screen at myFPCU.com.
2. External transfers is another option to use your account at another institution to pay on your Financial Plus loan. You must be enrolled in digital banking to complete an external transfer. To enroll in digital banking click here. If you're already enrolled, follow the steps below.
- • Select "Transfers" from the left-side menu options.
- • Select "Transfer to other institutions"
- • Select "Add external account"
- • Follow the prompts to add an external account
- • Once verified, you can transfer to and from any of your personal accounts at any time.
Full step-by-step guide for external transfers can be found here.