College can be stressful. Managing expenses shouldn't have to be. That's why we created a checking account designed to cater to the needs of college students—to help them as they complete their education and set themselves up for success.
Enroll in a myCollege Checking Account* & receive:
• FREE Mobile Check Deposit & Mobile Banking**
• FREE Instant Issue Debit Card†
• NO Minimum Balance Requirement
• ATM Surcharge Reimbursement (up to $5/month)^
• Ability to enter into annual $1,000 scholarship (1 guaranteed winner from myCollege Checking members)^^
• Earn dividend on $500 balance or greater
• Monthly account fee waived if all account requirements met^^^
The myCollege Scholarship application period opens on 7/1/2018.
Check back for more details!
*Federally insured by the NCUA. Also privately insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI). ESI is not affiliated with NCUA. Account available to students age 17-24 with valid student identification. Member will be automatically transferred to E-Checking account when member turns 25. Checks are optional and need not be purchased.
**Must meet the requirements for Mobile Check Deposit.
†Nominal fee for replacement of lost/damaged card (refer to fee schedule). Instant issue not available at Howell office.
^Applies to surcharges at ATM locations other than Financial Plus and Co-Op Network. Account is not eligible for ATM surcharge reimbursement if all account requirements are not met for the month.
^^Please refer to our website at myfpcu.com for complete scholarship details.
^^^No monthly account fee if 4 or more debit card transactions are made per month, otherwise $5.00 per month. Must be enrolled in E-statements, otherwise $5.00 per month statement fee.