The Financial Plus Online Banking and BillPay experience is about to get a whole lot better. offering enhanced security, easier navigation, homepage customization, and more!
Below is a Schedule of Anticipated Downtimes during the upgrade process:
- BillPay will be unavailable beginning 6/22 at 3:00 p.m. and will be re-established after Online Banking is available on 6/26.
- Online Banking will be unavailable beginning 6/25 at 12:00 a.m. through 6/26 at 3:00 p.m.
- Mobile Banking will be unavailable beginning 6/25 at 12:00 a.m. through 6/26 at 3:00 p.m.
- Mobile Check Deposit will be unavailable beginning 6/25 at 12:00 a.m. through 6/27 at 5:00 p.m.
The scheduled downtimes could be longer than anticipated. To stay current on all of the updates visit our website at myFPCU.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Please click here to view our frequently asked questions regarding the Online Banking upgrade.
If you can connect to the internet, then you can bank online with Financial Plus. Think of it as having a teller at your beck and call at midnight or 2 a.m. or even during the day when you’re too busy to get to a branch. We’ve got you covered 24/7 with free Online Banking.
- Check balances
- View account/loan history
- Make transfers (maximum of 6 per month and $25,000 in total transactions*)
- Pay bills with BillPay Plus**
- Make loan and VISA payments
- Get e-statements and e-notices
*Regulations require phone transfers (and certain other non-personal methods) from all share account types, except your share draft checking account, be limited to six (6) per month for each share account type.
**Nominal BillPay Plus fee of $3 per month will be waived you pay at least one bill per month. Fees may apply for expedited BillPay Plus feature.