Our Automated Phone Banking system is all about convenience and allows our members to perform simple banking transactions with ease. By calling the Automated Phone Banking line at (800) 234-5884, entering your personal access code, and following the prompts within the menu, you are able to:
- Obtain account balances and recent transactions
- Obtain VISA credit card balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Withdraw funds (a check will be sent to your physical address on file with us)
- Make a loan payment or get a loan advance
- Receive dividend information
Helpful Tips for Using Automated Phone Banking
- Plan your transactions before calling Automated Phone Banking.
- Get the Account ID codes from your monthly statement and record them on the wallet card located within our Phone Banking brochure.
- Always exit automated Phone Banking by using the * key.
Combined Transaction Limits for Online Banking and Automated Phone Banking
- $10,000 limit per transaction
- Combined Online Banking and Phone Banking transactions cannot exceed $25,000 per day
- Maximum of six (6) transactions per day*
If you already are enrolled in Phone Banking, simply call (800) 234-5884 anytime, 24/7. Don’t have Phone Banking? You can enroll by calling (800) 748-0451 during normal business hours or on your next branch visit.
Click here to view our Quick Reference Guide (menu options and frequent transaction requests)
*Regulations require phone transfers (and certain other non-personal methods) from all share account types, except your share draft checking account, be limited to six (6) per month for each share account type.