Our automated Phone Banking system is all about convenience and allows our members to perform simple banking transactions with ease. By calling the automated Phone Banking line at (800) 234-5884, entering your personal access code, and following the prompts within the menu, you are able to:
- Obtain account balances and recent transactions
- Obtain VISA credit card balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Withdraw funds (a check will be sent to your physical address on file with us)
- Make a loan payment or get a loan advance
- Receive dividend information
Helpful Tips for Using Automated Phone Banking
- Plan your transactions before calling automated Phone Banking.
- Get the Account ID codes from your monthly statement and record them on the wallet card located within our Phone Banking brochure.
- Always exit automated Phone Banking by using the * key.
Combined Transaction Limits for Online Banking and Automated Phone Banking
- $10,000 limit per transaction
- Combined Online Banking and Phone Banking transactions cannot exceed $25,000 per day
- Maximum pf six (6) transactions per day*
If you already are enrolled in Phone Banking, simply call (800) 234-5884 anytime, 24/7. Don’t have Phone Banking? You can enroll by calling (800) 748-0451 during normal business hours or on your next branch visit.
New Automated Phone Banking System launching February 6th
Financial Plus is pleased to introduce our new automated Phone Banking system launching February 6th. Please read carefully to ensure that you can continue accessing your accounts by phone.
The automated Phone Banking number will NOT CHANGE, enter (800) 234-5884, press 1 to access FPCU phone banking, then you will enter your member information when prompted.
Automated Phone Banking will NOT be available beginning 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. on February 6th while we carefully convert your accounts to the new system.
Rest assure that the new system is very user-friendly, and you will be able to navigate through with ease
If you have any problems accessing or using automated Phone Banking, please call our Contact Center at (800) 748-0451. We’re sure that you’ll enjoy the enhanced features.
Quick Reference Guide (View menu options and frequent transaction requests) – Coming Soon!
*Regulations require phone transfers (and certain other non-personal methods) from all share account types, except your share draft checking account, be limited to six (6) per month for each share account type.