Showing your child the benefits of saving at a young age is important. To help your young saver get started, when you open a Kid’s Club Savings Account, the first $10 deposit and a free piggy bank is on us. Plus, they earn a trip to the treasure chest each time they stop in and make a deposit! Saving at Financial Plus will make your child squeal with excitement. To get started, stop by one of our branches today!
OPEN A KID'S CLUB SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CHILD & RECEIVE:
• A trip to the treasure chest!
With our Kid's Club Savings account, each member is required to keep a minimum balance of $5.00 in this account to maintain his or her membership. Once this account is opened, the member is eligible to apply for other accounts and take advantage of all our other products and services.
- $5.00 Minimum balance required to maintain membership status.
- Provides maximum flexibility allowing deposits or withdrawals in any amount, at any time.
- Insured by the NCUA , an agency of the U.S. Government
- Regular Share Savings accounts can be accessed at ATM's worldwide with a Financial Plus ATM Card or Debit Card.
- 24-hour account information and transfers are available through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Phone Banking.
*Must be new savings account relationship to receive $10 deposit and piggy bank gift. No substitutions or cash value for piggy bank gift. While supplies last. $10 deposit subject to 1099-MISC. Cash deposit will be made into savings account within seven business days of account opening. Account type will be automatically updated to General Membership when member turns 13. There will be no changes to your share or checking accounts. See Credit Union for official rules. Federally insured by NCUA. Also privately insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI). ESI is not affiliated with NCUA.