Updated June 8, 2020
Effective Monday, June 8, 2020, Financial Plus Credit Union lobbies are open for general teller
service with limited capacity. Financial Service Representatives (FSRs) are available “by
To maintain the safety and security of our employees and members, we have established the
• Members are asked to present identification and to wear a mask upon entering.
• Members may be asked to temporarily remove their mask for identification purposes.
• Coffee service, drinking fountains, restrooms, coin machines, and public computers are not
available for use.
• To schedule an appointment with an FSR, Monday through Friday, please call the following
direct phone number as shown below, for the branch you intend to visit:
Main Office: (810) 244-2975
Corunna Road: (810) 600-0045
Davison: (810) 214-1244
Fenton: (810) 629-2604
Grand Blanc: (810) 579-7217
Howell: (517) 552-9381
Saginaw: (989) 249-1195
Swartz Creek: (810) 630-0485
• Appointments will be held in designated offices.
If you have questions, please call our Contact Center during normal business hours at (800) 748-0451.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
WE ARE HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SERVE YOU IN PERSON AGAIN.