Line of credit at FPCU: Making borrowing easy
A Personal Pocketbook line of credit offers you the flexibility to make yourself a loan whenever and wherever you want. It can be used for auto repairs, home repairs, college tuition, vacation, and more. A line of credit is like having a financial safety net that you can tap into whenever you need to.
How our Personal Pocketbook line of credit works:
- Checks are available to you so you can easily access your line of credit.
- When you choose to use your line of credit, you write the check to make purchases, pay bills and write yourself a cash advance. (Using these checks does not affect your checking account - the funds come from your line of credit).
- You may also transfer advances into your FPCU account through digital banking, by phone, or in person at any branch.
Calculating the monthly payment:
Your monthly payment is 3.5% of the balance at the time of the last advance, or $20, whichever is greater. For example, your payment on a Personal Pocketbook Loan with a balance of $1,000 at the last advance would have a payment of $35 per month.
How to apply for a line of credit:
- Apply online by clicking the button below
- Stop into any of our locations and chat with a representative
Tell your Friends. Get $50!
You'll both receive $50 when you refer a friend or family member.
Easy Payment Options
Take care of your bills automatically with recurring or one time payments.
Deposit Checks from your Phone
With Remote Deposits you can deposit as soon as you get paid within our mobile app.
Enroll in E-Documents and alerts within digital banking and never wonder what your balances are.
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. See Credit Union for complete details.