Explore a Certificate of Deposit (CD) at Financial Plus Credit Union
Looking to lock in your money for an upcoming expense? Whether you are saving for 12 months or 5 years, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) may be right for you. A certificate is a time-bound savings option that allows you to deposit a certain amount of money, for a fixed period, at a specific rate. Since funds are locked in, you're guaranteed to receive the amount you locked in, along with earned interest at the end of the term.
What a certificate could be used for:
- Saving for a down payment on a house
- Funding a future vacation
- Paying for a wedding
- And more
Benefits of opening a certificate:
- Safety: Money is securely locked away
- Flexibility: Varying terms for your needs (up to 60 months)
- Predictability: Know the dividends you will earn on your money
How to open a certificate at Financial Plus:
- Open online by clicking the button below
- Stop into any of our locations and chat with a representative
Start with a $500 minimum deposit and choose a term between 6-60 months.
Calculate Your Savings
Use our certificate calculator to find out how much interest you can earn based on amount, term, and rate.
Tell your Friends. Get $50!
You'll both receive $50 when you refer a friend or family member.
More on Certificates
Explore our educational library for additional information on the benefits of a certificate.
Solutions for every aspect of life
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.